Medicinal properties the root of pertucci
40 weeks pregnant
39 weeks pregnant
Folk remedies for mosquitoes and midges
To date, the number of single-parent families is growing inexorably, and in some cases this happens consciously when the woman made the decision “to give birth to himself”, thus pushing and the baby and not in an easy situation.
According to psychologists it is not always the full family can cope with raising a child. what then to speak about a single-parent family, where all the responsibility fall on the shoulders of one parent.
Being raised without a dad
Each incomplete family has a history. To can occur as a result of the divorce of parents, death of one of them or illegitimate birth crumbs.
As tragic as this may sound, but the atmosphere of upbringing in a single-parent family resulting from the early death of a parent, is most favorably compared with other options (divorce, illegitimate child).
In particular, if the former relationship, be maintained, which will provide the child with psychological support, Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Child stealing — fairly common problem frightening for any parent who is faced with it. Although almost any child, including their own parents in childhood, at least once took someone else’s: adults usually tend to panic if it happens to their child.
There are several reasons why children steal:
If this little kid, 3–4 years, he usually is not aware of boundaries: where’s your, where someone else. In this age of child stealing cannot even be called such a term, because the child is not aware of property boundaries.
Not high enough self-esteem of the child. This child thinks that the other is always better.
The motivation is to attract the attention of peers: the child has no relations with peers — in the kindergarten, at school, in the yard, and the child, finding no other solution, you may take the money and buy a variety of sweets, treat all these friends, getting the attention and recognition he so wanted and waited. Typically, these thefts tend to make children 6–8 years and adolescents.
Theft may be a way of self-affirmation of the child, and this is also a signal of distress, when the child does not feel enough love of parents towards him or even each other.
Another reason for theft: the desire Continue reading