Fear is inherent in every person on the planet. It can be reasoned or instinctive. However, what children fear? And how to get rid of it?
In infancy, we experience the fear of unfamiliar people or the smells, unexpected sounds. With age, the range of fears grew, and new, subjective factors that can trigger the appearance of phobias. Even a trip to the nursery or kindergarten is fraught with the development of fear of letting their parents. So Hiking in such institutions are easily tolerated in children with a low level of emotional development.
However, as with everything in this world, the fear can be combated. First of all, give the child such a powerful weapon as the imagination: if his fears a dream, then, and fight with them will have it too fancy. When you have fear of the dark, certain people, animals should lead the child to believe that by defeating the fears in his imagination, he defeated them in reality. Let Your child mentally several times I repeat the action, which is afraid, always with a positive outcome. Then try to overcome the fear in reality. Do not despair if You do not succeed the first time.
Among other things, the cause of phobias may be a trivial lack of awareness. This may be ignorance and misconception of any subject or phenomenon, on the basis of which Continue reading
Medicinal properties the root of pertucci
40 weeks pregnant
39 weeks pregnant
Folk remedies for mosquitoes and midges
To date, the number of single-parent families is growing inexorably, and in some cases this happens consciously when the woman made the decision “to give birth to himself”, thus pushing and the baby and not in an easy situation.
According to psychologists it is not always the full family can cope with raising a child. what then to speak about a single-parent family, where all the responsibility fall on the shoulders of one parent.
Being raised without a dad
Each incomplete family has a history. To can occur as a result of the divorce of parents, death of one of them or illegitimate birth crumbs.
As tragic as this may sound, but the atmosphere of upbringing in a single-parent family resulting from the early death of a parent, is most favorably compared with other options (divorce, illegitimate child).
In particular, if the former relationship, be maintained, which will provide the child with psychological support, Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading