Child theft is the so-called “shameful” problems. For any parent this is usually a shock: the child in the family because no one teaches them to steal, and he takes someone else’s…
This child’s behavior is perceived by the family as evidence of his incurable immorality. “We have no one in the family never did!” — I often hear from those affected relatives. Not only that, the child shames the family, the parents of his future is solely criminal. Though actually, in most cases, it’s not all bad.
The idea of what is “mine” and “theirs”, appears after three years, when he begins to develop a sense of self. Nobody in their right mind would call a thief two-three-year-old, who took without asking anyone’s thing. But the older the child, the more likely that his act would be regarded as an attempt to misappropriate, in other words — as “theft”.
The age of the child in such situation is conclusive evidence of awareness of the committed, although it is not always true. (There are known cases, when children are seven or eight years didn’t realize that by adopting someone’s thing, they violate the generally accepted norms, but sometimes, I have five children, committing theft, well aware that doing bad).
For example, could be considered a thief five year old boy who, feeling great sympathy to his peers, Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Child stealing — fairly common problem frightening for any parent who is faced with it. Although almost any child, including their own parents in childhood, at least once took someone else’s: adults usually tend to panic if it happens to their child.
There are several reasons why children steal:
If this little kid, 3–4 years, he usually is not aware of boundaries: where’s your, where someone else. In this age of child stealing cannot even be called such a term, because the child is not aware of property boundaries.
Not high enough self-esteem of the child. This child thinks that the other is always better.
The motivation is to attract the attention of peers: the child has no relations with peers — in the kindergarten, at school, in the yard, and the child, finding no other solution, you may take the money and buy a variety of sweets, treat all these friends, getting the attention and recognition he so wanted and waited. Typically, these thefts tend to make children 6–8 years and adolescents.
Theft may be a way of self-affirmation of the child, and this is also a signal of distress, when the child does not feel enough love of parents towards him or even each other.
Another reason for theft: the desire Continue reading