1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in a family is a huge reservoir in the behavior and consciousness of man.
With the advent of the baby in the house there is not only joy, but also an additional burden, because to a large extent on the family depends on how the baby will grow.
Teachers lament that many adults are almost not raise their offspring. What mom and dad say no, we from an early age hired Tutors and tutoring, give dancing, sports, drive them to classes in different techniques .
But in the end, what do we have? Mothers and fathers are excluded from their children, blaming the education of others, while forgetting about the irreplaceable role of education in the family. Because the education of children in the family is giving a huge spiritual strength and love, which no one except the parents in the right amount to give the child.
What not to forget in family education?
Every kid needs to feel and know that his mommy and daddy love in any situation, that is unconditional love. It is unacceptable that the child does not listen to say: “I don’t love you, you’re bad!” The same thoughts can be expressed differently: “I don’t like the way you’re behaving!”
Children constantly need confirmation of love mom, dad, grandparents, the attention Continue reading
When Kostya was born, his mom and dad was 35 years. They had to wait a long time before it happened. Accordingly, great was the joy of that now they have a healthy baby. All the attention, warmth and care was intended now only child. His first attempts to crawl met with enthusiastic applause, the first independent steps is even greater glee. So what, you may ask. Is it wrong when the child pay a lot of attention when you give him a sense of security, marvel at it’s first steps? Of course, all this is so. But nevertheless something was done wrong: literally everything that made little Kostya was anxiously discussed, was celebrated as a holiday. He lifted the spoon to her mouth — applause, knocked over something — applause, pulled up his hands to show how big he is, again applause. And relatives happily clapped their hands not only when the coast was able to do something for the first time, but when he did it for the tenth or twentieth time.
The consequences were not long in coming: soon parents felt for Bones important thing is not to hold the spoon, to give the cube or be able to do anything else. He was interested in already not the things themselves, to which he drew attention, but only applause, which was awarded to his behavior.
The disaster broke out, when the mother’s Bones became Continue reading