1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in the family given much attention in the literature and in publications. This topic is relevant at all times and it is clear that children are the future of humanity. If you cease to be born children, humanity will perish. So the theme of love to the child will never lose its relevance, as long as humanity lives.
If a person is happy and the joy of another when suffers from the fact that suffering another when he wants to bring joy to another and to reduce their suffering is the desire we call love. For the mother source of great joy is for the health and welfare of their child. Fair and feedback – the joy of a mother is a source of joy for the child. Therefore, the education of children in the family – the lot of responsible parents, it is the main duty of the husband and wife equally.
Only the parents, mostly the mother can selflessly love a child, simply because he is, he is close to her, no matter “good” he or “bad”. First the child, as if learning to be loved. Then, in advanced age, he learns to love, learns to show love toward others. First, one shows love, above all, to the parents, Continue reading
When we draw, we are most actively working the right hemisphere of the brain. And it was there that focus on intuition, creative thinking, imagination and other irrational ‘stuff’.
Psychologists, parapsychologists and esoterica agree that our subconscious knows everything about us. It keeps the secret of our past (some experts believe that the past incarnations of the soul), about the future, about the causes of our failures, fears, or, conversely, about the hidden reserves of the organism, talents and abilities. All secret becomes obvious, when a person, without thinking, started to draw. Especially brightly this phenomenon occurs in children. Want to know what’s bothering your child that lurks in his subconscious that prevents him in life or what is able to unleash his talents, relieve stress, eliminate fears? Give him a sheet of paper and crayons and ask them to draw pictures of their family. When the picture is ready, You will be able to interpret the following text, which is designed by specialists in family psychology .
If the figure of the child depicted not only family members but also other strangers, this may mean that the baby lacks the close and warm relationship with their parents. He subconsciously looking for someone who is able to meet your needs.
Note the color of the picture. Continue reading