1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
In Kiev kindergartens deficit not only places but also normal workers.
“The child broke a finger in the kindergarten”, “ate mushrooms from the stump, and the teacher didn’t notice”, “the teacher hit the boy”, “I went on record, while the panties wet” – can’t argue that this is a trend, but for such cases, parents talk more often. But punish the guilty less. Parents often don’t want to inflate scandal. I’m afraid their child then none of the garden will not accept. Some moms are not afraid to tell “the Newspaper on-Kiev” on how to “education” in their kindergartens.
“I said, “set down!”
Aliona Saenko in September gave a two year old daughter in the garden at Obolon, but took a month, he feared for her health.
In the garden there were strange rules. In the morning, the teacher took the child from the locker room. The children began to cry. Parents could not even go to the group, to stay with the child until he calms down. Caregivers explained that a long separation further traumatize the child, – tells Alain. – Someday came early for the child.
Our group was on mazzarati. Decided to crack to peek and see what they do. Kids (kids in the group from one and a half years to three) lined up in one line, murabitin played the piano and told what Continue reading
Child stealing — fairly common problem frightening for any parent who is faced with it. Although almost any child, including their own parents in childhood, at least once took someone else’s: adults usually tend to panic if it happens to their child.
There are several reasons why children steal:
If this little kid, 3–4 years, he usually is not aware of boundaries: where’s your, where someone else. In this age of child stealing cannot even be called such a term, because the child is not aware of property boundaries.
Not high enough self-esteem of the child. This child thinks that the other is always better.
The motivation is to attract the attention of peers: the child has no relations with peers — in the kindergarten, at school, in the yard, and the child, finding no other solution, you may take the money and buy a variety of sweets, treat all these friends, getting the attention and recognition he so wanted and waited. Typically, these thefts tend to make children 6–8 years and adolescents.
Theft may be a way of self-affirmation of the child, and this is also a signal of distress, when the child does not feel enough love of parents towards him or even each other.
Another reason for theft: the desire Continue reading