I want parents to their beloved child, growing up, from year to year made samostoyatelna? Still! Independence preschool child – this trait is highly appreciated, but many father and mother approve of child’s independence only when it is relevant for them.
Independence of a child strangled by parents!
“Yes let them grow up free and independent, but obey mom and dad, because our word is law!”
This Directive maintains an internal contradiction. Because the notion of children’s autonomy involves the ability to make decisions yourself, and not under a bushel of someone’s tips and thoughts.
Violent protests adults is usually justified by the fact that their son or daughter lacks the life experience.
However, as the boy and girl run the risk of never receive the proper skills (and make friends with immaturity) if under any circumstances to think and decide for them will be caring parents.
Children’s independence and initiative
Of course, dads and moms with a certain degree of fear waiting for the moment when the ship is their baby, giving one a tiny mooring rope, becomes a little more independent from parent’s Wharf.
Their blood, their piece begins to separate! Extremely painful Continue reading
Medicinal properties the root of pertucci
40 weeks pregnant
39 weeks pregnant
Folk remedies for mosquitoes and midges
To date, the number of single-parent families is growing inexorably, and in some cases this happens consciously when the woman made the decision “to give birth to himself”, thus pushing and the baby and not in an easy situation.
According to psychologists it is not always the full family can cope with raising a child. what then to speak about a single-parent family, where all the responsibility fall on the shoulders of one parent.
Being raised without a dad
Each incomplete family has a history. To can occur as a result of the divorce of parents, death of one of them or illegitimate birth crumbs.
As tragic as this may sound, but the atmosphere of upbringing in a single-parent family resulting from the early death of a parent, is most favorably compared with other options (divorce, illegitimate child).
In particular, if the former relationship, be maintained, which will provide the child with psychological support, Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading