Medicinal properties the root of pertucci
40 weeks pregnant
39 weeks pregnant
Folk remedies for mosquitoes and midges
To date, the number of single-parent families is growing inexorably, and in some cases this happens consciously when the woman made the decision “to give birth to himself”, thus pushing and the baby and not in an easy situation.
According to psychologists it is not always the full family can cope with raising a child. what then to speak about a single-parent family, where all the responsibility fall on the shoulders of one parent.
Being raised without a dad
Each incomplete family has a history. To can occur as a result of the divorce of parents, death of one of them or illegitimate birth crumbs.
As tragic as this may sound, but the atmosphere of upbringing in a single-parent family resulting from the early death of a parent, is most favorably compared with other options (divorce, illegitimate child).
In particular, if the former relationship, be maintained, which will provide the child with psychological support, Continue reading
In each family the birth of a child is one of the most anticipated and joyful events. And, of course, this event can not have an impact on family relationships. The relationship has already been formed, with the advent of a new family member need this relationship to change. Therefore, when a woman learns that she will become a mother soon, she experiences not only joy and happiness, as well as feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and fear.
Primarily fear of the unknown (especially if it’s your first pregnancy or previous were unsuccessful). And, based on these feelings, the attention of the expectant mother is completely focused on the sensations, on the kid, which in this antenatal period so necessary care and attention. And well, if the husband with the understanding to that is, but it often happens that it causes the partner confusion and irritation that causes conflict. However, for the future father of this difficult period, because due to the lack of paternal instinct for him getting used to the new order of life is more difficult for women. Also during this period increases and financial responsibility, which lies on him, because now he has single-handedly take care of the financial well-being of the whole family. But if there is love then partners with understanding and respect Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading