In each family the birth of a child is one of the most anticipated and joyful events. And, of course, this event can not have an impact on family relationships. The relationship has already been formed, with the advent of a new family member need this relationship to change. Therefore, when a woman learns that she will become a mother soon, she experiences not only joy and happiness, as well as feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and fear.
Primarily fear of the unknown (especially if it’s your first pregnancy or previous were unsuccessful). And, based on these feelings, the attention of the expectant mother is completely focused on the sensations, on the kid, which in this antenatal period so necessary care and attention. And well, if the husband with the understanding to that is, but it often happens that it causes the partner confusion and irritation that causes conflict. However, for the future father of this difficult period, because due to the lack of paternal instinct for him getting used to the new order of life is more difficult for women. Also during this period increases and financial responsibility, which lies on him, because now he has single-handedly take care of the financial well-being of the whole family. But if there is love then partners with understanding and respect Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in a family is a huge reservoir in the behavior and consciousness of man.
With the advent of the baby in the house there is not only joy, but also an additional burden, because to a large extent on the family depends on how the baby will grow.
Teachers lament that many adults are almost not raise their offspring. What mom and dad say no, we from an early age hired Tutors and tutoring, give dancing, sports, drive them to classes in different techniques .
But in the end, what do we have? Mothers and fathers are excluded from their children, blaming the education of others, while forgetting about the irreplaceable role of education in the family. Because the education of children in the family is giving a huge spiritual strength and love, which no one except the parents in the right amount to give the child.
What not to forget in family education?
Every kid needs to feel and know that his mommy and daddy love in any situation, that is unconditional love. It is unacceptable that the child does not listen to say: “I don’t love you, you’re bad!” The same thoughts can be expressed differently: “I don’t like the way you’re behaving!”
Children constantly need confirmation of love mom, dad, grandparents, the attention Continue reading