In each family the birth of a child is one of the most anticipated and joyful events. And, of course, this event can not have an impact on family relationships. The relationship has already been formed, with the advent of a new family member need this relationship to change. Therefore, when a woman learns that she will become a mother soon, she experiences not only joy and happiness, as well as feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and fear.
Primarily fear of the unknown (especially if it’s your first pregnancy or previous were unsuccessful). And, based on these feelings, the attention of the expectant mother is completely focused on the sensations, on the kid, which in this antenatal period so necessary care and attention. And well, if the husband with the understanding to that is, but it often happens that it causes the partner confusion and irritation that causes conflict. However, for the future father of this difficult period, because due to the lack of paternal instinct for him getting used to the new order of life is more difficult for women. Also during this period increases and financial responsibility, which lies on him, because now he has single-handedly take care of the financial well-being of the whole family. But if there is love then partners with understanding and respect Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in the family given much attention in the literature and in publications. This topic is relevant at all times and it is clear that children are the future of humanity. If you cease to be born children, humanity will perish. So the theme of love to the child will never lose its relevance, as long as humanity lives.
If a person is happy and the joy of another when suffers from the fact that suffering another when he wants to bring joy to another and to reduce their suffering is the desire we call love. For the mother source of great joy is for the health and welfare of their child. Fair and feedback – the joy of a mother is a source of joy for the child. Therefore, the education of children in the family – the lot of responsible parents, it is the main duty of the husband and wife equally.
Only the parents, mostly the mother can selflessly love a child, simply because he is, he is close to her, no matter “good” he or “bad”. First the child, as if learning to be loved. Then, in advanced age, he learns to love, learns to show love toward others. First, one shows love, above all, to the parents, Continue reading