Is it really greedy child or he just doesn’t want to share (which is normally perceived, when it comes to adults)? In General, at what age the child is able to divide things on their own and others? Nevertheless, if the baby still does not share with peers how to respond to parents? Needless to accustom to share? How to do it?
“The world is big enough to satisfy the needs of any person, but too small to satisfy human greed.” – M. Gandhi
Define the concept.
The problem of greed the child’s parents first encounter, as a rule, in the sandbox, both literally and figuratively. Starting to think and reason on this subject is very important to understand the meaning of the word. For this, I turned to dictionaries. Summarizing the definition, you can say that. greed is the inordinate desire (feeling) the possession or consumption. This term is better applied to adults than to children. Children inherent egocentrism. Some children get very attached (“attached”) to a toy or some object (this may be an old phone, photo frame, keys…) that just becomes part of the child. The child believes that everything happens for him and he is the reason why this happens. It is difficult to understand that the object that he wants to own may not always be available to him.
Education is the systematic targeting of the child’s adult family members and family structure. The main common task of education – preparing children for life in existing social conditions; more narrow, concrete – mastering of knowledge, abilities and skills required for the normal formation of personality in the family.
Goals and means of education due to the socio-economic structure, level of cultural development; family education is usually based on ideology, morality, and relationships of the social layer to which belongs the family.
Family education is inextricably linked with the self-education of adults, their qualities and character traits that ensure effective teaching impact on children.
It’s okay if to slap the child or give him a slap: not painful and effective. Nobody has ever managed to learn through physical punishment. With it you can only suppress, force, but not to teach. By the way, in the end, the children prefer to get a few licks than listening to the endless cries of parents, reproaches and grunts. So this is only the situation when one nonsense replaces another, not giving a result. Permanent physical punishment inhibit the activity contribute to the development of neuroses and fears that threaten physical and mental development. Moreover, it is forbidden Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading