A variety of parenting techniques, parents can apply depending on the characteristics, behaviour and age of the child. To apply and to choose the methods of parents depends on their level of psychological and pedagogical knowledge, and how they themselves were brought up, etc.
The choice of methods of education of children affected by the behavior of parents, who may be ambivalent, authoritarian and democratic.
These methods form not only a Mature person, complete harmony, they sometimes become the cause of various psychological complexes.
The main methods used in the education of children.
Method of persuasion and conversation. This method is used in the education of children with any character and at different ages. In conversation with children, parents argue and explain how to properly maintain in a variety of situations, figuring out the motivations of the child. The tone of the conversation parents have to be firm and confident calm. Even kids at the age of one year, not knowing how else to respond, carefully listen to their parents, responding to their intonation.
Method of positive reinforcement. Reinforcements are some parental actions that follow his deeds and actions. Reinforcement is positive (positive) and negative. Positive reinforcement we include Continue reading
In each family the birth of a child is one of the most anticipated and joyful events. And, of course, this event can not have an impact on family relationships. The relationship has already been formed, with the advent of a new family member need this relationship to change. Therefore, when a woman learns that she will become a mother soon, she experiences not only joy and happiness, as well as feelings of anxiety, uncertainty and fear.
Primarily fear of the unknown (especially if it’s your first pregnancy or previous were unsuccessful). And, based on these feelings, the attention of the expectant mother is completely focused on the sensations, on the kid, which in this antenatal period so necessary care and attention. And well, if the husband with the understanding to that is, but it often happens that it causes the partner confusion and irritation that causes conflict. However, for the future father of this difficult period, because due to the lack of paternal instinct for him getting used to the new order of life is more difficult for women. Also during this period increases and financial responsibility, which lies on him, because now he has single-handedly take care of the financial well-being of the whole family. But if there is love then partners with understanding and respect Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading