Medicinal properties the root of pertucci
40 weeks pregnant
39 weeks pregnant
Folk remedies for mosquitoes and midges
To date, the number of single-parent families is growing inexorably, and in some cases this happens consciously when the woman made the decision “to give birth to himself”, thus pushing and the baby and not in an easy situation.
According to psychologists it is not always the full family can cope with raising a child. what then to speak about a single-parent family, where all the responsibility fall on the shoulders of one parent.
Being raised without a dad
Each incomplete family has a history. To can occur as a result of the divorce of parents, death of one of them or illegitimate birth crumbs.
As tragic as this may sound, but the atmosphere of upbringing in a single-parent family resulting from the early death of a parent, is most favorably compared with other options (divorce, illegitimate child).
In particular, if the former relationship, be maintained, which will provide the child with psychological support, Continue reading
A variety of parenting techniques, parents can apply depending on the characteristics, behaviour and age of the child. To apply and to choose the methods of parents depends on their level of psychological and pedagogical knowledge, and how they themselves were brought up, etc.
The choice of methods of education of children affected by the behavior of parents, who may be ambivalent, authoritarian and democratic.
These methods form not only a Mature person, complete harmony, they sometimes become the cause of various psychological complexes.
The main methods used in the education of children.
Method of persuasion and conversation. This method is used in the education of children with any character and at different ages. In conversation with children, parents argue and explain how to properly maintain in a variety of situations, figuring out the motivations of the child. The tone of the conversation parents have to be firm and confident calm. Even kids at the age of one year, not knowing how else to respond, carefully listen to their parents, responding to their intonation.
Method of positive reinforcement. Reinforcements are some parental actions that follow his deeds and actions. Reinforcement is positive (positive) and negative. Positive reinforcement we include Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading