1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in the family given much attention in the literature and in publications. This topic is relevant at all times and it is clear that children are the future of humanity. If you cease to be born children, humanity will perish. So the theme of love to the child will never lose its relevance, as long as humanity lives.
If a person is happy and the joy of another when suffers from the fact that suffering another when he wants to bring joy to another and to reduce their suffering is the desire we call love. For the mother source of great joy is for the health and welfare of their child. Fair and feedback – the joy of a mother is a source of joy for the child. Therefore, the education of children in the family – the lot of responsible parents, it is the main duty of the husband and wife equally.
Only the parents, mostly the mother can selflessly love a child, simply because he is, he is close to her, no matter “good” he or “bad”. First the child, as if learning to be loved. Then, in advanced age, he learns to love, learns to show love toward others. First, one shows love, above all, to the parents, Continue reading
When Kostya was born, his mom and dad was 35 years. They had to wait a long time before it happened. Accordingly, great was the joy of that now they have a healthy baby. All the attention, warmth and care was intended now only child. His first attempts to crawl met with enthusiastic applause, the first independent steps is even greater glee. So what, you may ask. Is it wrong when the child pay a lot of attention when you give him a sense of security, marvel at it’s first steps? Of course, all this is so. But nevertheless something was done wrong: literally everything that made little Kostya was anxiously discussed, was celebrated as a holiday. He lifted the spoon to her mouth — applause, knocked over something — applause, pulled up his hands to show how big he is, again applause. And relatives happily clapped their hands not only when the coast was able to do something for the first time, but when he did it for the tenth or twentieth time.
The consequences were not long in coming: soon parents felt for Bones important thing is not to hold the spoon, to give the cube or be able to do anything else. He was interested in already not the things themselves, to which he drew attention, but only applause, which was awarded to his behavior.
The disaster broke out, when the mother’s Bones became Continue reading