Every parent sooner or later wonders why his child is lying. Because no one teaches children to lie, but on the contrary, from early childhood, parents try to impart positive qualities, in particular integrity. So how do children develop the ability to hide and distort the truth, while insisting on their version?
Who are our children?
Although children are small, but from the moment of birth of each person with his character, temperament, and life experience is an important component of the child’s identity. And if until a certain age children are not separate themselves from the outside world, approximately 3 years every child feels like a separate individual, and from that moment, we can expect the appearance of a lie.
To understand why children lie, you first need to split them into age groups, as each group present their motives and pitfalls:
Pre-school children from 3 years to 6 years;
Children of school age from 7 years to 11 years;
Teenagers from 12 to 18 years.
Why lie to kids?
In understanding child over 3 years no lie, they don’t know how to lie, at this time they try, the more zealously to show your love to the truth, Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in a family is a huge reservoir in the behavior and consciousness of man.
With the advent of the baby in the house there is not only joy, but also an additional burden, because to a large extent on the family depends on how the baby will grow.
Teachers lament that many adults are almost not raise their offspring. What mom and dad say no, we from an early age hired Tutors and tutoring, give dancing, sports, drive them to classes in different techniques .
But in the end, what do we have? Mothers and fathers are excluded from their children, blaming the education of others, while forgetting about the irreplaceable role of education in the family. Because the education of children in the family is giving a huge spiritual strength and love, which no one except the parents in the right amount to give the child.
What not to forget in family education?
Every kid needs to feel and know that his mommy and daddy love in any situation, that is unconditional love. It is unacceptable that the child does not listen to say: “I don’t love you, you’re bad!” The same thoughts can be expressed differently: “I don’t like the way you’re behaving!”
Children constantly need confirmation of love mom, dad, grandparents, the attention Continue reading