Every parent sooner or later wonders why his child is lying. Because no one teaches children to lie, but on the contrary, from early childhood, parents try to impart positive qualities, in particular integrity. So how do children develop the ability to hide and distort the truth, while insisting on their version?
Who are our children?
Although children are small, but from the moment of birth of each person with his character, temperament, and life experience is an important component of the child’s identity. And if until a certain age children are not separate themselves from the outside world, approximately 3 years every child feels like a separate individual, and from that moment, we can expect the appearance of a lie.
To understand why children lie, you first need to split them into age groups, as each group present their motives and pitfalls:
Pre-school children from 3 years to 6 years;
Children of school age from 7 years to 11 years;
Teenagers from 12 to 18 years.
Why lie to kids?
In understanding child over 3 years no lie, they don’t know how to lie, at this time they try, the more zealously to show your love to the truth, Continue reading
1. Your child is not responsible for your reaction. If you are prone to stress, you give in to anger, and it’s not right. You can raise a child more effectively and to do it joyfully, showing him calm and love.
2. To correct your answer on the child’s behavior, first you need to take responsibility for their own behavior.
3. Pay attention to your behavior, to determine how you come to undesirable outcomes in education.
4. Start with restore their emotional balance. In order to raise a child peaceful and gentle ways, you need to eat right, exercise, meditate, or relax, to do everything to maintain a good emotional state. You must behave calmly and confidently.
5. In order to get rid of stress and anger in response to your child’s behavior, try to do everything without hassle. The more you rush, the more likely you’ll drive yourself crazy.
6. Children can perceive your requirements or slowly, or not at all. If you will put pressure on them, trying to speed up their actions, you will only achieve the opposite effect.
7. Cool kids behave better than children who are constantly exposed to stress. Your condition affects your child. The more relaxed you will interact with your child, the calmer Continue reading
Raising children in the family given much attention in the literature and in publications. This topic is relevant at all times and it is clear that children are the future of humanity. If you cease to be born children, humanity will perish. So the theme of love to the child will never lose its relevance, as long as humanity lives.
If a person is happy and the joy of another when suffers from the fact that suffering another when he wants to bring joy to another and to reduce their suffering is the desire we call love. For the mother source of great joy is for the health and welfare of their child. Fair and feedback – the joy of a mother is a source of joy for the child. Therefore, the education of children in the family – the lot of responsible parents, it is the main duty of the husband and wife equally.
Only the parents, mostly the mother can selflessly love a child, simply because he is, he is close to her, no matter “good” he or “bad”. First the child, as if learning to be loved. Then, in advanced age, he learns to love, learns to show love toward others. First, one shows love, above all, to the parents, Continue reading